Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New info coming....

Well starting a business can be LOADS of fun...but it can also be a rather large learning experience. So in the past few months I have gained much knowledge about my own business, how to make it better, and how to better serve my clients and my future clients as well. I am reworking some of my packages so that I can hit a broader audience...so stay tuned! I am also working on a new website...yes, mine needs to be spruced up a tad. If you know me, you would know that I am all about fashion, beauty, trends, TOTAL GIRL. And I have to be able to change things, (ya know, like shoes) have different looks, etc. So I am so excited to get started and show you so much more about my business and what I can offer. Image is everything in this industry, so its important to me that my first impression is a great one. Not to mention I have met some amazing vendors that I need you all to know about. I cant keep all this great information to myself, so that will be included on my new website as well as galleries of my past client's weddings and other great ideas that anyone can do themselves. Stay tuned.......

No comments: