Monday, April 28, 2008

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Formhals!!!!!






It was a special day for me this Saturday, two of my darling clients Tracy & Chris we married at Mackinaw Valley winery with a dazzling reception at Embassy Suites. This was a special day for me because it was my 5th wedding anniversary. So watching Tracy walk down the isle to Chris brought back so many wonderful memories. The sun was shining as their guests looked on over the beautiful lake...gorgeous flowers in shades of Orange, lime green, and fuchsia pink were lining the isle. It truly was a spectacular site!
The reception was amazing, black linens, custom pink menu's, stunning floral arrangements from Heaven on Earth (wait till you see the pictures!) Everything was top notch! And I have to say the biggest hit of the night was the "Candy Bar" set up in beautiful glass jars in all shapes and sizes, all the candy matched the colors of the reception. All 425 guests went crazy for the candy - there was hardly any left over - this is a great idea for your favors, plus it allows the guests to help themselves - it was so much fun to watch everyone!!

Photo 98 did the photography, Josh and Amy (husband and wife team) were so much fun to work with, everything ran so smoothly and on-time - which as a wedding planner - I LOVE! I cant wait to showcase their pictures and stay tuned to their blog. http://www.photo-98.com/
I will upload some of my photo's (I actually remembered to take some) tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Another wedding comes to an end and I truly enjoyed these two families, I have said this 100 times and will continue to do so, It's hard when a wedding is over, I get very attached to my clients - I will miss them!!!!!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

No comments: