Monday, June 16, 2008

Congratulations Kari & Myles and Rachel & Brad!


Yes, another 2 wedding weekend for Happily Ever After Weddings!


The picture above is Kari & Myles, courtesy of Pam Cooley. Kari & Myles we married Friday, June 13th in Pekin, Illinois! She was stunning in her strapless white beaded gown with a pink satin ribbon. Pink roses everywhere you turned, Kari was so beautiful, I had to post a picture ASAP - what a fun couple they are and their Bridal Party was the same way!!! Have a great Honeymoon and I will see you when you get back!! CONGRATS!!!


Rachel and Brad were married Saturday, June 14th in Eureka, Illinois....stay tuned for a picture of the beautiful couple! The love these families shared was amazing! I have never seen so many tears of joy shed - it was so touching!!! The flowers were all done by the bride's brother - talk about a talented family! And the music was like being at a symphony - since the bride is a music major, she had some great connections! The Dremann's are truly a special family - they touched my heart in many ways!


Another wedding weekend comes to an end and I continue to pinch myself - how lucky am I to have a job I love and clients I adore!! Life is good - really good!!


Congrats and best wishes to both couples!!!!

No comments: