Monday, January 12, 2009

So much to blog about...so little time

What a great Bridal Show yesterday. Of course I love being able to see all my favorite vendors/friends all in one place...so as much as I would like to say its "work"...it was more like a social gathering for all of us! I met so many brides and I have to say that my summer dates are booking up rather quickly...so if you are considering HEA Weddings for you special day, call soon for your consultation!

I do have LOTS to tell you about from Digital Guest Books, to Photo Booths, to stunning floral and rental pieces. I promise I will tell you all about it tonight when I get everything together..well and I need to get some pics off my camera as well to show you.

Also I am starting my consultations and meetings at Heaven on Earth Floral Studio and Wedding Boutique at Grand Prairie Mall tomorrow, we will officially be open for business on Wednesday. I hope everyone will stop by and see the new boutique!

Stay tuned for more info about the show!!

No comments: