Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My First Blog!

Well, here it is..I am blogging for the very first time...kind of takes me back to my diary days in grade school. I am so excited to launch my new business, Happily Ever After Weddings. The moment I planned my wedding, the obsession started and that was 4 years ago. And after assisting my friends with their weddings, I decided that my passion lies here. So I became "official" through the Association of Bridal Consultants. Its been a whirlwind of excitement meeting with area vendors and getting my business off the ground. I have met some amazing vendors that I can not wait to work with! Pam Cooley Photography - check out her beautiful site - her work is amazing!
Today I met with the most amazing florist - Michele from Michele's Floral Events...talk about talented. She does everything from georgeous linens to lighting to top-notch floral design - check out her site too!
Right now I am in the process of planning a Wedding Professionals Networking Session for the Peoria area. Stay tuned to the Blog for more details.......

2 comments:

seth said...

thanx for the luv girl!! the best of luck to you in this most exciting time!!! although i dont think luck will be needed~your personality alone will sell you! & then when they see what you can do with paper!!!!! watch out central illinois!

MLKoch said...

I would recommend Lisa to plan your wedding hands down. She has passion, style and grace! I am so proud of you --- so very proud!!!