Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Top Notch!!

As a Wedding Coordinator, its my job to lead my Brides in the right direction. Whether it's simple and classic or upscale and elaborate, its my job to find the vendors they need in order to make their wedding a dream come true. Last week I went to the most wonderful florist who had the most BEAUTIFUL candelabras, vases, pillars, cake stands, and on and on - ALL available to rent. We were all blown away and I had to about tie my Bride down, she was so excited! And the longer we were there, the more nervous the father of the bride was looking! :) My client who had very specific tastes and wants, found exactly what she had been looking for. Please stop in and see what Heaven on Earth has to offer, I promise you, you wont be disappointed!!
Heaven on Earth -4700 N. University - Peoria, IL 61614. Phone number 309-692-2871

And on another note, a musical note....River City String Quartet is a MUST if you are looking for something special and unique for your wedding or reception. You and your guests will be enchanted as the music fills the room...call them for more information, they are wonderful to work with - they come highly recommended. (309) 369-6429

No comments: