Thursday, October 18, 2007

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Grant Essig!!



This past weekend Lauren & Grant were married at St. Mark's Lutheran church in Washington, with a reception at the Pere Marquette in Peoria. The event was beautiful from start to finish!

I wanted to share a few pictures from the reception, my assistant was able to get some great shots before any guests arrived...every hour as the set-up went on...the more beautiful the room became, once the candles were lit....it was breathtaking!!

Lauren had a vision for her wedding and no detail was left unturned. Everything from Silver Candelabras, silver cake-stand, printed Menu cards, the picture table, to the hand-dipped pretzel rods......every detail was perfect!

To see pictures of the Bride & Groom, visit Pam Cooley's blog for a preview. More pictures will be available on my site as well as Pam's shortly.

It was a pleasure working with Lauren, Grant and their families....I am always sad when a wedding is over, I form a bond with my clients and I think a part of them will always be with me.....its like leaving a handprint.....I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!

No comments: