Monday, August 4, 2008

Congratulations Alisha & Matt Schoedel!!!






Saturday July 26, 2008 Matt and Alisha became husband and wife. Beautiful ceremony at First Federated Church here in Peoria, IL. With a stunning, elegant reception at the Civic Center Ballroom. Heaven on Earth did all the flowers, including the beautiful Candelabra's - LOVE! Scott with Sound and Light Creations did all the wonderful lighting which totally transformed the room, the guests were in AWE! Barb Evans with the Wedding Cake Connection made the amazing cake, which was beyond yummy..if I might add!


The Bride and her mother had impeccable taste which made for so much fun when planning this wedding. The linens were brought in by I-Do Events, I made the custom menu cards, and we found a great website for the frames which we used for the table numbers. Every tiny detail was thought out and done to perfection. We even bought beautiful Apothecary Jars to use for snacks and candy for later in the evening.


It was a beautiful day from start to finish, I adore these clients and we have become great friends...we called ourselves "Team Bailey" and I decided I wanted to be on Team Bailey for life!! Congratulations Alisha and Matt, I hope you had a wonderful Honeymoon in Mexico and were finally able to get some much needed rest!




HUGS TO YOU ALL!

No comments: