Monday, October 13, 2008

Congratulations Jodi & Shane Simmons!





This weekend Jodi and Shane exchanged wedding vows at Dingeldine Music Hall at Bradley University, in Peoria, IL. It was a beautiful ceremony filled with some of the most beautiful music I have ever heard. Jodi has an incredibly talented family, they sang, played the piano, violin, - it was fabulous! The couple exchanged touching vows and had one amazing exit with 3 foot long sparklers for their guests...I cant wait to see those pictures!


Jodi wore a beautiful ivory satin, strapless gown for her ceremony and then changed into a red satin evening gown for her reception at the Contemporary Art Center, downtown Peoria. The room was light up with red up-lighting from Sound & Light Creations which totally transformed the room from great to FABULOUS. All the candles with red LED lights, rose balls, and silver urns were from Heaven on Earth. The guests enjoyed wonderful horsd'oeuvres and cocktails as they danced the night away.


Stay tuned for more pictures as Ever After Photography (Carrie Stratton), great photographer, will be sending some my way to use on my site.


Another fun event that I was so honored to be a part of! Congratulations Jodi & Shane, I will see you when you return!


PS-I know my pictures are not all that fabulous (I am definitely NOT a photographer) , but wanted to share something with you!

No comments: