Monday, November 3, 2008

Congratulations Katie & Jarrod Buckley!!!











Saturday couldn't have been more beautiful!!! Katie & Jarrod became husband and wife at Bethany Baptist Church with a beautiful reception at The Packard Plaza. Katie became very special to me....ok...her entire family became very special to me throughout the planning process. They live close by, so I was always over at their home every time we met and I got so attached to them. Not to mention I went to school and very good friends with one of their older son's...so its funny how things happen.

Katie wore a beautiful white strapless gown adorned with crystals, she just beamed all day... a stunning bride! Her groom Jarrod, wore a white tux and was the life of the party! They had 10 attendants on each side, which kept myself and my assistant on our toes, they were all so fun to be around!

The church aisle was lined with stunning wrought iron leaf candelabras with fall floral arrangements from Heaven on Earth along with 2 beautiful arrangements at the alter. At the Reception, 3 different centerpieces were used...rippled hurricanes, bullet vases filled with copper/orange beads, and wrought iron trees filled with votives...truly stunning! Did I mention the Chocolate Fountain - it was amazing! I don't have their business card on me right now, but I will add their name to this blog later today. They did a great job, the chocolate was the best I have had! And I know my chocolate!

Lori and her daughter Casey from Picture This were snapping pictures all day, they did a fantastic job keeping on schedule with such a large bridal party...its easy for pictures to run over...but that was something I didn't have to worry about - Thank You Lori! I cant wait to see the beautiful shots!

I will add a few of my pictures later this evening, I didn't get to take as many as I would have liked too...but I do have a few to share!

Thanks again to the Emlen's for allowing me to share in this beautiful day, you will always have a special place in my heart! And Katie......you ARE the little sister I never got to have, and I mean it! Love ya!

Congrats Katie & Jarrod...enjoy that Honeymoon!!

No comments: