Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Folken!!!


Wow, what an amazing wedding this past Sunday. The sky was blue, the wind was slightly blowing, the air was cooler..it was perfect. The white chairs were set, the string quartet was playing and the most beautiful wedding party and bride walked across the dam at Kickapoo Winery to the ceremony site. The ceremony took place under a beautiful white pergola that the bride's father had made, chandelier and all. I just love an outdoor ceremony!!!
Abbie and Keith made this day so special for everyone..down to the finest details...I cant wait for you to see the pictures. Deidre Lynn Photography was there to capture every moment and every detail.
This couple will stay with me for a very long time, truly genuine, kind, and loving people. And I need to mention TALENTED too. One of their favors to their guests was a CD that they had compiled and the first song is them two, Abbie singing and Keith playing the guitar...and you talk about a voice...WOWZERS! I am hooked! And then to much of our surprise, she sang for her groom during the reception..tears and chills filled the room, beautiful!!!!
I will share pictures as soon as I can...this is one not to be missed!!!

No comments: