Thursday, August 13, 2009

Erin & Tommy


The first dance....


The darling couple...One georgeous bride!!


Postcards were used as Table #'s...a way to personalize their reception from all their worldly travels

The centerpieces...from Heaven on Earth..

Erin and Tommy were married on July 25th at Sacred Heart Cathedral with a beautiful reception at Mt. Hawley Country Club in Peoria, IL. They even enjoyed a small intimate party at the Bride's father's home for immediate family and bridal party before the reception started.

Talk about a darling couple...I only wish I could have gotten to know them even better. Erin and I communicated via email while she was in Turkey teaching. Her mother and I worked closely on the details till Erin could get home one month before the big day! These two have traveled the world and they incorporated that into their reception by using Postcards they both have collected over the years from all their travels.

I unfortunately wasn't by Erin and Tommy's side on their wedding day, but my wonderful assistant Melissa was there every minute to execute the day. She did an amazing job along with Sherry who assisted Melissa throughout the day and night. I have to say that is the hardest part of this job, I get attached to the Bride and her family through the planning stage and to not be there truly breaks my heart. I get to live it through pictures though, thanks to Deidre Lynn's beautifully pictures. I posted one above and will post more when available.

Congratulations Erin and Tommy, hope you had a great honeymoon!!






No comments: