Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sarah & Daniel












Sarah and Daniel were married on August 15th at a private residence on Grandview Drive in Peoria. Has to be the most beautiful setting for a wedding that I have seen in a long time! The weather was great, and that's a first since most of our 0utdoor weddings this year have been "weather challenged". My staff worked their tails off that day, setting up the reception which took place at The Gateway, setting up all the chairs for the ceremony, and then all the clean-up and tear down that takes place so late in the night. My girls are fabulous and I couldn't do it without them! Just the fact that they show up at midnight with smiles on their faces is wonderful!

Special thanks to Pam Cooley who came and took some details shots for me! It was her anniversary and she still took the time to shoot, she is truly an amazing friend and photographer!

Sarah & Daniel's vendors were great..Johnson Floral did the flowers (bride used all her own containers/vases/candle sticks that she collected over the course of the year. It made for a very modern eclectic look, and I loved it! Trefzger's made the beautiful cake, Sound & Light did the up lighting, I Do Events did the linens, and River City String Quartet made beautiful music for the ceremony...truly was a great day!

Sarah and Daniel were off to Colorado for their honeymoon, I hope they had a great time and look forward to talking to them soon!!
Another great wedding, thanks to everyone involved!

No comments: