Friday, May 7, 2010

Something to share...(Peoria, IL Wedding)


Jill and Andre were married on April 17th at First Federated Church with a fabulously FUN reception at Packard Plaza. Jill and Andre were beyond a pleasure to work with, and I think Jill was the most laid back bride I have ever had! So laid back that she didn't even pick out her wedding cake. She let myself and Susan from That's a Cake have creative reign, and it turned out amazing. But this isn't something that happens everyday, that's for sure!
I have to mention that Jill and Andre's friends and family were so wonderful and made myself and my staff feel like we had known them for years. We laughed, we cried, and we laughed some more. And the reception was like no other...A choreographed first dance that wowed their guests and with Andre's family being Armenian, the music and dancing was out of this world!! My staff and I, the photographer (Ever After Photography), and videographer (White Lily Productions) were all in amazement watching, it was truly a fantastic reception!!!! And here is what Jill had to say...
"You guys did a perfect job. I have never heard anyone say that their wedding was flawless....ours truly was and it was all because of you. We recommend you to anybody getting married. Your wedding planning knowledge along with your vendor knowledge and recommendations added up to savings that more than paid for your services. We are so happy!! Thanks for everything!!!" ~Jill Minassian
This is why I love what I do...bonds are created and memories are cherished! Happy Planning!
~Lisa

No comments: