Monday, October 11, 2010

A Backyard Wedding in Washington, IL for Dana & Steve...



When my dear friend Pam Cooley called me to ask if I would lend a hand at her friend's daughter's wedding, I couldn't refuse!! Especially when I heard about the ideas and plans...I was IN! All I had to do was show up and let the creative juices flow...and that they did! It was a small, intimate ceremony and reception for 60 people. The bride's parent's home was the perfect location. So up went a tent, strung some lights (that was quite a site to see..Pam standing on tables) hay bales for guests to sit on for the ceremony, long tables with white linens, white wood chairs with burlap, beautiful flowers that I arranged in blue mason jars, and mix-matched china and glassware was the final and perfect touch. ADORED this wedding and how it all turned out!! Pam Cooley did a fabulous job and we had a blast putting it all together!!