Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heather & Jeff - Married September 18th 2010




The day started off with rain and a very gloomy sky...which I have to say was quite a shock, as the forecast leading up said it would be a sunny beautiful day. And luckily, to our surprise, it turned out to be just that!

Heather and Jeff were married at Second Presbyterian Church in Bloomington IL, with a reception at the new Marriott, also in Bloomington. Heather and Jeff were the first wedding to sign with the Marriott, so when Heather first saw the hotel it was concrete and wires....she was very trusting that it would be just what she envisioned for her day...and it was. I met Heather and her Mom at one of my receptions back in January of this year at Embassy Suites. They walked in and loved the room, the layout, and decor...Heather knew at that point that she wanted "that" for her big day. So on-board I was...we tweaked the style and decor to fit Heather's classic elegant style and everything turned out beautifully. I have to say that the best part of the day was this.....I had just gotten to the reception and was putting some items away, guests were outside the room enjoying cocktails, and all of the sudden I hear..."OH...MY...GOSH...LISA!" and you have to know that there was SERIOUS pauses in between each of those words, it was priceless!! She was beyond happy with how the room came together...we all were!

Stunning gold curly willow with white orchids tied on..candles everywhere, gold and dark brown satin linens, gold chiavari chairs, a beautiful candy display, and the fabulous lighting in golds and persimmon brought the room to perfection!

I already have Heather withdrawal....that is the down side of this job! But as I have always said...the bonds that are formed, stay with me for a lifetime!! Our clients are not just clients, they are our family!!

Congrats Heather & Jeff...I and my staff wish you a lifetime of love, happiness, and health!

The Vendors...thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail!!
-Reichman Photography...thank you for this wonderful photos!
-Heaven on Earth...flowers, centerpieces, and chairs
-I Do Events...linens
-White Lily Productions.....videography
-Sound & Light Creations....DJ and lighting
-That's a Cake? ...wedding cake

Happy Planning!!!
-Lisa













No comments: