Friday, December 14, 2007

Bridal Show at the Peoria Civic Center


I am thrilled to announce that I will be a part of the Wedding of a Lifetime Bridal Show at the Peoria Civic Center on January 6th. Doors open at 10:00 AM with bridal style shows at 11:00 and 1:30. The show will take place in the new Ballroom on the 2nd level, this will be a great opportunity to check out all the new renovations at the Civic Center, especially if you are looking for a Venue for your upcoming wedding.
The most exciting part for me is working with Heaven on Earth, they graciously let me apart of this wonderful experience...and in return I have River City String Quartet coming to play and Pam Cooley coming to take some great details shots of the booth and flowers. Us girls can never have enough pictures of our work! haha So a SPECIAL thank you to Jane Hoffmire from River City String Quartet and my wonderful friend Pam Cooley! What a fun day we will have! If you plan on attending, please come by our booth and say HI - we would love to tell you about our services and how we can make your wedding day as perfect as you always dreamt it would be. HAPPY PLANNING!

No comments: