Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holiday's from Happily Ever After Weddings



We wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas from all of us at Happily Ever After Weddings. I wanted to share a picture of my VERY best friends who are also my wonderful assistants. I don't know where I would be without my girls, they each bring something different to my business and always put a smile on my face, no matter what the situation! I love them dearly...pictured from the left..Tricia Wiegand, me (Lisa Ragan), Melissa Koch, & Lisa Tyler.


We had our Annual Girl's Night Christmas Party last night, the one time a year that I break out the china and crystal...but oh so worth it. But then I have to hear my husband say "Why don't you go all out for me?" "uh........cause you don't squeal with excitement like they do?" :)


And remember you can easily jazz up your Christmas Party dinner with menu cards, chocolates, ribbons, place cards.....you can print your own menu's and layer them on colored card stock. It's inexpensive and adds a personal touch to any dinner party, not just Christmas.


Happy Holiday's to you all! And to Lauren and Grant Essig & Cory and Michael Cripe...enjoy your first Christmas together as husband and wife!!


-Lisa K Ragan

No comments: