Monday, July 27, 2009

A Photography nightmare....turned into a happy ending

In the midst of this amazing wedding season for HEA Weddings, when things are in full swing, weddings almost every weekend, we occasionally run into little hick-ups that need immediate attention. And that's what we are here for, to solve the problem and take the stress and worry away from our clients.
Well this past Friday, I got a call from a bride's mother that their photographer was no where to be found. Bright side, wedding isnt till October 10th, the dark side..THE WEDDING IS OCTOBER 10th!!!!! So I was on the phone to all my photography contacts and of course the amazing talented folks are all booked, October is a very busy month for all of us. Then Monica Z out of Chicago came to the rescue, she was booked, but willing to help me find one as soon as possible..THANK YOU MONICA!
So myself and my clients couldn't be more thrilled to work with Cathy & David, they will be traveling t0 Peoria to shoot this beautiful wedding and they couldn't be more excited about it.
As I told my bride, "I believe things happen for a reason, and as stressful as this was, it all worked out beautifully." By Saturday afternoon, the new photographers were booked.
Just another reason to hire a wedding coordinator, we know how to solve these types of problems, keep you constantly updated, and find a quick resolution...quick being the key word.

1 comment:

Cathy and David Photographers said...

Your welcome! :) Always happy to help! :-D