Thursday, November 5, 2009

Behind Every Bride...


I couldn't be more excited to tell everyone about a new publication coming to the Peoria and surrounding areas called Behind Every Bride, or BEB for short. Sara O'Shea, the founder of BEB has been working so hard getting as many fabulous vendors to be a part of BEB as possible and I know she has had a great response for the first publication. I knew the moment I got the info in the mail, that this was the magazine for me! And I know so many other wedding vendors in the area felt the same way.
BEB is going to be an amazing resource for area bride's and groom's as they search for their perfect venue, florist, photographer, planner, etc. This wont be your standard wedding guide full of advertising, it will include fabulous articles written by the local vendors themselves. Not to mention Bridal Shows and one very informative website.

If you would like to receive a copy, please email me and I will send you one as soon as they are ready. Trust me, you wont be disappointed....it has a style all of its own (which I love) and I couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of it!!


Happy Planning!!!

No comments: