Monday, November 16, 2009

HEA Weddings & Pam Cooley Photography present "The Tea Party"













This was a fun opportunity for me, so I couldn't pass it up. Many of you know Pam Cooley for her beautiful wedding photography, but what you may not know is how fabulous she is at Children's photography. She spent most of the summer so concentrated on weddings that she put children's photography on the back burner till a few weeks ago when she remembered why she loved it...the kids!!!

So Pam contacted me to see if I would assist her in a little girls shoot and I said - UH YEA, if you let me create a tea party table-scape for them, and she jumped on it. So off I went to Hobby Lobby and that was all she wrote folks, let the fun begin!!

I had so much fun with this, everything from helping Jessica pick outfits for the little girls, to setting up, to chasing them around the park trying to get them to go back to the tea party. Note to self...Tea Party props can be very distracting to a 2 & 3 year old! But that was part of the fun, watching them look over everything and then go for what excited them the most....the gerber daisies!! :) And did I mention I had cookies and apple juice ready for bribery??? It came in very handy! :)

So not only does HEA Weddings organize and plan weddings and special events, we will gladly style a photo shoot for you, your children, family, etc. We love creating moments that turn into beautiful memories.

Happy Planning!





No comments: