Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks....

As I sit here on Thanksgiving morning drinking my coffee (and fighting my cat off my laptop), I catch myself reflecting on everything I am thankful for.
Thankful that myself and my family are healthy, thankful for all the friendships I have gained, relationships made. Thankful for my amazing husband that supports me in everything that this wedding business entails. My family who helps me at midnight when asked...and they don't even gripe or complain..:) My three little nieces and my new nephew (in picture above)who bring joy and laughter to my heart and soul. For my past clients, thank you for the amazing memories. And to my present clients, how wonderful you all are, and how very blessed I am to be on this amazing journey with you as we plan your wedding.
To my employees for all your hard work and constant enthusiasm. Thankful for the wonderful vendors whose passion in what they do brings so much happiness to myself and my clients.
This year I am so thankful, my heart is full!
-Lisa

No comments: